1. Journal manuscripts are the result of research, the study of critical analysis in the fields of theology, Christian Religious Education (CRE), scriptural exposition, pastoral studies in churches, Christian schools, and Christian Universities.
2. Manuscripts are written in Indonesian or English for a minimal of 5000 words, written in the form of Microsoft Word. Starting in 2020, journal scripts must be written in English with references in the latest English language.
3. The text is divided into several parts. There is a title (the title must be simple, concise, and informative with all capital letters and the length of the title consists of a maximum of 100 characters), author, institution, and e-mail. Each section title must be written in bold. Subdivisions must be written in italics and bold.
4. Abstracts and keywords
Each article must be accompanied by abstracts and keywords with full explanations (without pictures, tables, footnotes, and literature) not exceeding 250 words and written in one paragraph in Indonesian and English.
This paper describes the problems that occur and can be scientifically proven or can be investigated by methodological, hermeneutic, exegesis approaches. In this introduction, a thesis will be explained which will be described or examined to answer issues, and issues are surrounding theology, Christian and rural education which can be explained in an argumentative and quantitative, qualitative and other measurable data analysis.
6. Review of the latest theories and research results/journals to support the author's thesis accompanied by research methods to measure them (if they are analytical) and if they are argumentative, they must be supported by expert views or primary sources to support the author's argument.
7. conclusions or conclusions are the results of the research and arguments of the author to answer the problem as the author's goal.
8. Quotes of more than four lines are typed with a single space and given a new line. Quotes that consist of four lines or less than four lines is written as the connection of the previous sentence using quotation marks.
9. Innote : American Psychological Association 7th Edition (APA)
The bibliography is written as follows.
Daliman, Muner. Mission transformation to dynamic changing. Yogyakarta: Kadesi Publisher, 2017
Weismann, Ivan Th. J. “Analisis Faktor Mekanisme Kontrol Terhadap Pelecehan Rohani Dalam gereja.” Jurnal Jaffray (April 2017): 115-130.
11. The text must be sent by the author with login as the author at the Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) in the form of an attachment (attachment). The same article may not be sent to another journal.
12. The certainty of loading or rejection and improvement of journal manuscripts will be submitted via e-mail.
13. Authors are advised to use Mendeley Reference as standard Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) writing using the Innote of American Psychological Association 7th Edition (APA).