1. Journal manuscripts are the result of research, the study of critical analysis in the fields of theology, Christian Religious Education, scriptural exposition, pastoral studies in churches, schools, and Universities.
2. Manuscripts are written in Indonesian or English for a minimum of 4000-6000 words, written in the form of Microsoft Word. Starting in December 2022, journal scripts must be written in English.
3. The text is divided into several parts. There is a title (the title must be simple, concise, informative and the length of the title consists of a maximum of 15 words), author, institution, and e-mail. Each section title must be written in bold. Subdivisions must be written in italics and bold.
4. Abstracts and keywords.
Each article must be accompanied by abstracts and keywords with full explanations (without pictures, tables, Innote, and literature) not exceeding 300 words and written in one paragraph in Indonesian and English. Keywords maximal 5 words
This paper describes the problems that occur and can be scientifically proven or can be investigated by methodological, hermeneutic, exegesis approaches. In this introduction, a thesis will be explained which will be described or examined to answer issues, and issues are surrounding theology, Christian, and rural education which can be explained in an argumentative and quantitative, qualitative, and other measurable data analysis.
6. Review of the latest theories and research results/journals to support the author's thesis accompanied by research methods to measure them (if they are analytical) and if they are argumentative, they must be supported by expert views or primary sources to support the author's argument.
7. Conclusions or conclusions are the results of the research and arguments of the author to answer the problem as the author's goal.
8. Quotes of more than four lines are typed with a single space and given a new line. Quotes that consist of four lines or less than four lines is written as the connection of the previous sentence using quotation marks.
9. Citation Style with Innote: American Psychological Association 7th Edition (APA).
The bibliography is written as follows style APA 7th.
11. The text must be sent by the author with login as the author at the Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) in the form of an attachment (attachment). The same article may not be sent to another journal.
12. The certainty of loading or rejection and improvement of journal manuscripts will be submitted via e-mail and account author.
13. Authors are advised to use "Mendeley" Reference as standard Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) writing using the Innote of American Psychological Association 7th Edition (APA).