The copyright to this article is transferred to the Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG). The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) agree with the following requirements:
1. The author provides copyright to the Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) with the right of the first publication. The paper volume 1 Number 1, is simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. However, volume 1 Number 2 etc, is simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to freely share and quote this work with the recognition of authorship of the author's work and initial publications in Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG).
2. Authors are permitted to distribute versions published in this journal (for example posting to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with the recognition of initial publications in Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG).
3. Every accepted manuscript must include a "Declaration And Copyright Terms" before publishing the article.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above-mentioned paper in whole to JJurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG). The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Jurnal Teologi (JUTEOLOG) endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.